Open Space references - help!!

Betty Didcoct ties at ic.org
Sat May 13 10:22:59 PDT 2000

>       I would appreciate receiving a copy of Harrison's article in AQP.

For those who made this request, please resend your request to "(David
Koehler)" <Nsdmk at aol.com>. He is the one who made the offer.

I mistakenly replied to the whole list instead of directly to David when I
made my request to have him fax me the article.

-Betty

 Betty Didcoct              TIES Consulting
   betty at ic.org               Building TIES between people to
   phone:   208-682-3550      facilitate better meetings &
   fax:     603-687-4698      healthier organizations