Looking for experiences training youth

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri May 19 15:20:12 PDT 2000

All right, enough joking around.  I'm taking Harrison's call to arms
seriously and putting together a training session for 40 Aboriginal
youth from Alberta and British Columbia at the end of the month.  We
have three half day chunks, so we're doing an OS on the afternoon of the
first day, convergence the next morning, and some training that
afternoon.

So my request is to those of you that have trained young people in OST:
Any special considerations?  Any useful tools or tips to share?

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
108-1035 Pacific Street