Subject lines

Betty Didcoct ties at ic.org
Thu May 18 09:44:37 PDT 2000

I would like to remind people to be aware of the subject line of their
message and make it correspond to the content of the message.

I have been enjoying the discussion of doing OS with young people, but the
subject line on some of this great stuff has been on totally other topics -
article request, advertising oneself...etc.

As you change the content, please change the subject.

Otherwise archiving these messages for future reference is impossible.

Thanks.

-Betty

 Betty Didcoct              TIES Consulting
   betty at ic.org               Building TIES between people to
   phone:   208-682-3550      facilitate better meetings &
   fax:     603-687-4698      healthier organizations