Table at the Opening: Inclusiveness

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed May 10 15:45:38 PDT 2000

I think it's nice to have the option and maybe have a small table
nearby.  If I need it then it's a simple matter of briging it into the
centre.  How do I know when I need it?  Gut instinct, I suppose.

I general I have dispensed with the table in the centre as it truly does
affect the way the circle works.   The point you make, Diane, about no
barriers creating barriers is a good one.  As with everything, it's a
question of balance, and balancing is hard to do.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
108-1035 Pacific Street