ADVERTISING ONESELF!!

Marks McAvity mcavity at jetstream.net
Mon May 1 16:19:01 PDT 2000

Dear Harrison,

Thanks for your comments. I agree with your remarks on "selling". I'm not really sure why I used that term. I just wnat to make the "offering" or "suggesting" of Open Space as attractive and authentic as possible. Did my draft letter do that- and if you were picking two cases studies (as per your book) that would appeal internationally to as wide an audienceas possible what might you choose.

I don't have your personal e-mail address; hence the reply mode to all.

Cheers,

Marks
Marks & Margaret McAvity
Site 50, Comp 16