os-training at moscou

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Wed May 31 15:11:07 PDT 2000

dear collgues,
i´ve just got a call from our friend michael m pannwitz from moscou,
asking me to mail the following message, because up to now they
don´t have internet-contact  at their place thereover.
its a pleasure for me to be the ferryman.
florian fischer

dear collegues,
yesterday we arrived in moscou from berlin ? it´s a 2 hour flight ?
for the training of some 50 collegues from russia, kasachstan,
ukraine, usbekistan, kirgisistan and tadschikistan.
the 4-day open!space-training is part of the annual meeting of
"intertraining", a network of consultants and trainers in the
non-profit sector.
the training will begin begin tomorrow, june 1.
we will send a daily message on the process of this first training
in the former soviet-union.
leave us, we are more than excited.
jo (toepfer) and michael.