Open Space references - help!!

Maureen Pomroy maureen.pomroy at hrdc-drhc.gc.ca
Mon May 15 05:16:17 PDT 2000

Form: Reply
Text: (33 lines follow)
Maureen will be out of the office from Tuesday, May 9th, 11:00 a.m. to
Tuesday, May 16th, 8:45 a.m.

Maureen Pomroy
Business Lines Consultant
Tel:  (709) 772-2735
Fax:  (709) 772-2104

"When a group does the impossible in the first hour of its meeting, it is
very hard to stop them after that.  This is called empowerment."
        - H. Owen, on Open Space
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Betty Didcoct" <ties at IC.ORG>, on 5/13/00 2:55 PM:

>       I would appreciate receiving a copy of Harrison's article in AQP.

For those who made this request, please resend your request to "(David
Koehler)" <Nsdmk at aol.com>. He is the one who made the offer.

I mistakenly replied to the whole list instead of directly to David when I
made my request to have him fax me the article.

-Betty

 Betty Didcoct              TIES Consulting
   betty at ic.org               Building TIES between people to
   phone:   208-682-3550      facilitate better meetings &
   fax:     603-687-4698      healthier organizations