Open Space references - help!!

Maureen Pomroy maureen.pomroy at hrdc-drhc.gc.ca
Mon May 15 05:16:13 PDT 2000

Form: Reply
Text: (57 lines follow)
Maureen will be out of the office from Tuesday, May 9th, 11:00 a.m. to
Tuesday, May 16th, 8:45 a.m.

Maureen Pomroy
Business Lines Consultant
Tel:  (709) 772-2735
Fax:  (709) 772-2104

"When a group does the impossible in the first hour of its meeting, it is
very hard to stop them after that.  This is called empowerment."
        - H. Owen, on Open Space
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Adria A. Trowhill" <consltng at INTERLOG.COM>, on 5/13/00 9:50 AM:

Please fax me the AQP article also.