open space contacts in South Africa

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Sun Mar 12 07:22:38 PST 2000

Dear colleagues in open space,
my friend and colleague Bettina Lobenberg from Berlin will be in
South Africa for three weeks: March 19 through 28 in Johannesburg,
March 28 through April 3 in Durban and April 4 through 8 in Capetown.
One of the three weeks she will attend a conference/training on
issues of reconciliation. In Berlin, she has worked with various
police departments on the issue of racial conflict, right wing
activities. She and I have done open space work with a community
organisation involved in issues of neighborhood economy, unemployment
and citizen involvement in urban development projects.Most recently
she has worked for the Berlin department of sanitation.
She is very much interested in meeting open space people in South
Africa, especially around the issue of reconciliation.
So if there are any of you out there involved in that work please
contact Bettina via email at lobenberg at snafu.de.
Bettina will also attend the OSonOS VIII in Berlin in October and
spread the word while in South Africa.
Greetings from Berlin
michael

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de
www.we-open-spaces.de