Leadership Challenging Open Space in Open Space

Andrew Donovan adonovan at mpx.com.au
Sun Mar 5 17:11:11 PST 2000

Dear Friends

A great thank you to all the people who have particpated in words and in
observance on the dialogue around my recent experience of leadership
challenging open space. It has made an enormous difference to me to have
such a community with which to share, learn and contribute. Thank you.

So strengthened in my OS experience I have renewed a committement to taking
a six week radical sabbatical in Oct/Nov this year to come to OSonOS in
Berlin and will travel through New Zealand, the USA and Europe and would
love to catch up with OS people anywhere. I look particularly forward to
Berlin and the surpises that will hold.

All the best

Andrew

Andrew Donovan