a mentoring idea

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 16:19:39 PDT 2000

Chris:

I think that everyone should have the opportunity to fully participate in
Open Space. Mentors and new teachers can contribute ideas. Teachers and
mentors will simply go to the sessions that make sense for them, individually.

My sense of it is to trust the wisdom of the group. If a mentor posts a topic
that doesn't appeal to the new teachers they will be unlikely to go to it.
However, other mentors might be interested. Or maybe some new teachers will
be interested. But the law of two feet will prevail and whatever happens is
the only thing that could.

I would trust them, once they get the idea, to follow the spirit and choose
those topics that make sense to them.

Esther