I need advice . . .

JayWV at aol.com JayWV at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 16:41:22 PDT 2000

I tend to agree with the folks who say don't do it.
Why not try the World Cafe option that we talked about recently?
worldcafe.com
You could set up the room beautifully in advance and give them a much needed
respite.
They'd have good conversation, meet lots of folks, and get the juices going.

As to persuading them to try a full day in Open Space on this topic, probe
more about what it is costing them by not having this learning.  Maybe that
will help convince them of the necessity of further explorations.

Personally, I see the medical profession as having a great need for Open
Space, but as being so tightly bound by regulations and requirements that
they may be the last to enjoy it

Jay