Knowledge Cafe

Patrick McAuley patrick.mcauley at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 21 08:10:36 PDT 2000

Thanks to the many people who have provided responses to my query about the Knowledge Cafe process. It is helpful to learn that this appears to be a variation of World Cafe, and to find out where to get information on that process.  It was also helpful to hear suggestions about other processes and to get a perspective on how all of these compare to Open Space.

The planning group that is looking at alternatives is still deliberating and these ideas will be useful input. The event we're planning does not occur until March, 2000 and I will let you all know what we ended up doing and how it worked out.

So that this information will be available to people in the future in archive form, I will likely post the outcomes on the eGroups forum -- assuming that the Law of Two Hands, as Murli puts it, has kept that forum in operation at that point.  For now, I'm putting this message in both lists.

Cheers,

Patrick McAuley

PTM Consulting                   Tel:  (519) 827-9396
20 Magnolia Lane                Fax:  (519) 827-0956
Guelph, ON  N1G 4X7         patrick.mcauley at sympatico.ca
Canada