OSLIST membership and activity

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at COBFAC.BOISESTATE.EDU
Tue Jun 20 19:06:37 PDT 2000

Gee, Florian, and here I was pondering the possibilities of Corrigan The
Incorrigible causing a cascade of creative cogitation culminating in a
competition of cybernetic chit-chat, as a follow-on to the fulsome and
flowery prosody that erupted in this very forum ....  ;-)

Murli