Fw: OSLIST Archives on the Web

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Fri Jun 16 13:38:06 PDT 2000

Peggy,

Our IT folks are humming and hawing about getting the older stuff back into
the archives.  They say it is technically possible, but very
difficult.  Apparently, they didn't transfer the archives when they
switched server technologies in early 1998.  I'm going to try persuading
them, but chances are dim of them wanting to get to it anytime in the near
future -- if they agree to do it at all.

Murli