knowledge cafe

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Tue Jun 13 13:59:22 PDT 2000

Yes, Chris, I have used the Interview Matrix approach many times, and it's a
great way to do a participative review/analysis of just about any issue.
Even strangers can do it together.  But as you say, it ain't open space.

Funny, for all the times I've used it, I've never known what it was called.
Until now.  Thanks.
--
Ralph Copleman
http://www.earthdreams.net