OSLIST archives

Peggy Holman pholman at msn.com
Mon Jun 12 17:16:48 PDT 2000

Chris,

Unfortunately, I don't think this list automatically creates an archive for
us.  I do have every message since the list started in December, 1996.
(Well, okay, I have deleted a few of the "Ditto" or "Oops" messages that
appear from time to time.)

If someone knows of a simple way to turn this collection of 2400+ messages
into a real archive, I'm all ears!

Peggy Holman