Open Space and training with youth (long)

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Thu Jun 1 05:05:26 PDT 2000

Message text written by INTERNET:bjpeters at amug.org

Chris Corrigan wrote:

> The following day, I scrawled the following in my journal:
>
> "This training has left me very emotional -- very moved and welling with
> tears.  30 young people in a circle learning about Open Space, teaching
> ME about energy.  At one point I said "I'll share this with you, but I
> have to say that I don't know much about how energy works" and Skeena
> whispers audibly : "Yes you do."  Others draw connections to yoga, to
> their sweat lodge and sundance practices, to postures and power and
> feeling energy move around the circle.   I am just very struck with the
> beauty and smarts of these folks.  It makes me want to weep at the
> generosity of Creation that would admit this truth into the universe."
>
> Thanks for all who helped me to prepare.  Again, I give thanks for the
> wisdom and generosity of spirit on this list.
>
> Chris

Chris-- Thank you for sharing this incredible experience with us. I am so
moved by your wonderful work, your humility and you willingness to be
vulnerable. This list engages and connects my spirit to you and so many
others I feel I know, even though we've never met. What a gift!
<

Chris

I can only totally echo was BJ has written.  Your words brought tears to my
eyes too.

thank you so much for your inspiration

Romy