Consulting Opportunity in Pittsburgh

JayWV at aol.com JayWV at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 14:24:09 PDT 2000

Hi folks:
I've had such great luck connecting with wonderful new people through this
list when I've needed to connect a distant client with a great consultant
that I am going to the well once again.  I'd like to refer this assignment to
some one who lives closer than me.

Physical location:  Pittsburgh, PA
Needed expertise:   Team building and OD (not Open Space)
Client:  A five person team, three of whom are new
schools in higher education
Likely work:  Personal styles;  team mission, roles and goals;
communications, etc.
My connection:  One of the team members is a past client of mine, who has
moved from the Boston area, and I choose not to travel for such assignments.
Duration:  Likely one day a month for several months.

If you are a match, or know someone great who is, please email me directly,
off the list.

Thanks all!

Jay

Jay W. Vogt