SV: new teacher mentorship model

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Fri Jun 30 11:17:32 PDT 2000

new teacher mentorship modelThanks Chris for developing this mentoring
program. I will have two 3-hours "Knowledge Café" events in august. Mentors
for the new technicians of a nearby University will attend. Due to some
circumstances the time was so limited and we choose to try this, to me, new
method. For the next year we do plan to use OST and your and others' wisdom
will help me a lot! As I see it, this program can be used in all kinds of
settings for example where newly employed are to be introduced - in a much
better way!
P.S I enjoyed the process of switching lists, had a hard time to follow all
of the conversation but it sure was lively and fun, best of all I am still
connected to this enormous knowledge-base! Thanks all!
Thomas