MAKING THE SWITCH

Elisabeth M. La Fontaine CMP elf at paragonevents.com
Wed Jun 21 15:59:14 PDT 2000

Sorry but I too have been out of touch and, like Michael, would like to know
if we need to take some action in order to keep in touch with the OSLIST.
Please would someone post definitive instructions as to who's doing what,
when and how - I'm happy to do what the majority wants to do.

Many thanks,
Elisabeth M. La Fontaine
Paragon Events
Toronto