Switching services

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Jun 14 17:49:41 PDT 2000

hello all,

i'll cast my vote with harrison and metanet.  i can say that
that is where i first entered these sorts of distance
learning conversations.  in a word, phenomenal.  i had just
this week been wondering if we shouldn't be considering some
web-based conversations that displayed and archived our
conversations as pages of posted messages, rather than one
email at a time.  it's a lot easier to read and refer to
when it's captured 25 messages at a time.  easier to scroll
through the topics, too.  and immediately available as
archives to all new members.  i remember reading back
through something like four years of pioneering
conversations as i began to explore oopen space.  i was
going to suggest we try some things on the bulletin board at
the openspaceworld.org website, but metanet blows that crude
system away.  m

--

Michael Herman
...inviting results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice/fax