Reports 35 to 25 /via computers or by hand

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Mon Jun 12 14:38:18 PDT 2000

>From the about 15 OS I've opened I can only remember once that a group did
not write a report, although some other were pretty short and in my opinion
dry. All posted topics do not always add up to a working group hence no
report is written for these ones. I would like to add a question. Have you
noticed a difference in the quality or lenght of the reports using computers
compared to handwritten reports. So far i have only used handwritten
reportings. By the way, thanks Chris for your advice, I'll look it up!
Thomas