Preparation of stakeholders

Thomas Herrmann thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Wed Jun 7 14:32:01 PDT 2000

Hi list-friends
I have been thinking about how to prepare stakeholders to support processes
after a 1 day conference where the participant come from various
companies/organizations. So far I have two coming up this autumn. Many
stakeholders (organizations)are involved. This is where I ended up since the
time for these meetings are limited:
Background and a dialogue concerning what subjects could be raised at the
conference.
Mini-Open-Space on "How can we support the processes after the conference".
40 min intro etc. Two 30 min workshops and 30 min for closing. Probably the
groups will consist of about 10-15 people.
Any experiences or comments appreciated!
Greetings Thomas