doctoral studies: OS and the CEO

Beverly McCarthy Beverly at ashfordgroup.com
Fri Jul 28 14:50:19 PDT 2000

Harrison,

Your feedback makes very good sense.  You're right . . .  key decision
makers are not limited to CEOs.  Consideration of senior executives, GMs of
business units and/or Executive Directors of non-profits would certainly
broaden my scope of research participants.

On the flip side . . . it may be quite interesting to also include, as a
dimension of my research, a study of the behavioral characteristics of
senior executives who considered OS, but decided not to engage their
organizations or business units in OS.  Finding research participants in
this arena might be a bit more challenging.

Any recommendations or ideas as to who I might contact as potential willing
and helpful prospects (CEOs, Sr. Execs, GMs, Executive Directors, etc.) to
participate in my study?  I'm not limited to any geographic region.

I appreciate your good thoughts.  And . . .   I'll be delighted and quite
eager to share the results!   More to come as my research unfolds!!    This
is all very exciting!    Many thanks!

Bev Mc.