Open Space client opportunity

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Wed Jul 19 05:19:53 PDT 2000

Message text written by OSLIST

At the risk of a little self-service -- you might want to check out the
latest hho special -- The Power of Spirit. Open Space takes a back seat to
transformation in Organizations (my true love) -- and particularly what
happens after a GREAT meeting.  I am not sure how to get you  a copy
instantly -- but I can try. I know that it has gotten through the printers
and is now ready for distribution.
<

that would be simply fab'...... if we can swing it, I'd LURVE to see is
SOON.......

It will also be great for me in putting together first thoughts on the
October workshop

thanks

Romy