Elephantine Post-Its?

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Sun Jul 2 12:49:16 PDT 2000

Hi Jeff;
We have used the giant post-its in the very situation that you describe...no
masking tape allowed. We only had a one day event, but they were holding,
and holding and holding. They are great to use, except they are much more
expensive of course than the regular newsprint. (has everybody got 3M
stocks?) I have also used the blue sticky tack. It works well, but can stain
the surface of some painted walls. Sometimes there is a bit of trouble
getting it off the wall, depending on the finish. If you want to roll the
papers up afterward to save them, it is hard to remove the blue stuff from
the paper short of tearing it off.

Michelle

Michelle Cooper, RN, MScN
The Cooper Group Consultants
200 Crestview  Avenue
Ancaster, Ontario
Canada L9G1E2
Telephone -     (905) 648- 4633
Fax -           (905) 648-1763
E-mail          coopgrp at interlynx.net
The paradox of control is simple. The more we try to control life, the
less control we have.  Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., Minding The Body, Mending The
Mind