Ok, Gang, Mentoring Request

MCymraes at aol.com MCymraes at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 21:11:36 PDT 2000

(My apologies if this indeed was posted twice--to my knowledge, it was not)

Dear Ones All:

I have to ask a question, and I am putting my post-it on the Market Place
here, hoping for some real feedback.

Without be-laboring your ears and eyes too long, I have been working for a
small start-up company for a while, and it is probably not going to last.
This leaves me with the inevitable question "What next?" to put roof over
head and bread on board.

One of the joys of my life has been to participate in, and facilitate OS.
Given my choice right now, that would be what would use my talents the best
and fill my heart with a great deal of joy.  The problem:  I do not feel that
I have enough experience or confidence in that experience to work for myself
as a consultant.  I would have liked to have taken the advanced OS training
offered earlier this year, but blast it--formal employment has gotten in the
way, time wise.
I am not naive enough to believe that I am ready to go start my own
consulting business, but I would love to find someone who might need an
apprentice--and I come with mad computer skills, to boot.  I live in the
Washington DC/Baltimore area.  I have facilitated OS a few times, trained
with Harrison, and know that this is work I can do with love.  I thoroughly
enjoy working with non-profits, as well.
Please give me your ideas, network contacts, etc.  Email me privately so we
don't take up too much list if you prefer.

Blessings,

Dylene Cymraes
Phone 410-519-1121

MCymraes at aol.com or terragoddess at hotmail.com