next USA openspace training w/harrison owen and michael herman

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Jul 3 18:48:10 PDT 2000

Sorry if this info repeats to some, but wanted to post it to the OSLIST
in hopes that some of you will have friends and colleagues who will want
to hear about this... or will want to join us yourself!  Thanks for
whatever legs you can give this invitation.  michael

The 5th Annual Chicago Open Space Training and Exploration Workshop
with Harrison Owen and Michael Herman - September 19(eve) - 23(noon), 2000

Open Space is the evolving model for transformation, learning, spirit and
speed in organization.  It's turning up in all kinds of places for strategic
planning, project management, conference organizing, retreats and even at
the end of future search conferences (if you're familiar with those).

This workshop is for seasoned leaders, experienced facilitators, managers
and consultants AND anyone just starting out in organization.  We assume
that you've reviewed the User's Guide by Harrison Owen (available at any
bookstore) and won't waste time rehashing those basics.

We'll have five presentations and three large chunks of real, live open
space, where you'll learn by doing AND from the insight and experience of
everyone present.  Our three open space sessions will focus on these issues:

- Spirit and Creativity at Work
- Inviting and Evolving in Organization
- Creating Organizations that WORK

Complete details are available at <http://www.globalchicago.net/mha/ost>
but here are the basics...

What: Open Space Training with Harrison Owen and Michael Herman
Where: Carleton Hotel, Oak Park (Chicago) Illinois, USA
When: September 19th (evening) through September 23rd, 2000
Early Registration deadline is AUGUST 19, 2000
Early Registration rate is $895, after August 19th is $1095
Lodging and other logistical info at <http://www.globalchicago.net/mha/ost>

Hope to see you in September,

Michael Herman
...inviting results in evolving organizations

Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105
Chicago IL 60610
312-280-7838 voice/fax