Thanks

Richard Norris rnorris at digital.net
Sun Jan 30 12:57:20 PST 2000

Peg,

Thanks for the info on the newsletter.  I appreciate it.

I have recieved several comments offline from the listserv.  One was from
Nancy Schultz.  It was nice to hear from a similarily situated individual.
Our anticipations and passion for the research are a point of commonality.
I know have an empathetic "partner in crime" so to speak.  Will be
interesting to see where we both end up.

I am slowly narrowing my second variable down to a few areas.  My thesis
statement may possibly look something like one of these.

1.  OST facilitators "Holding Space and Time" potential as a 21st century
leadership model. (OST practioners stories/comments inspired)

2.  OST's impact on creating a field of organizational vison. (Meg Wheatly,
Fritjof Capra inspired)

3.  OST's impact on resistance to organizational change. (Tim Pancake,
Peter Senge inspired)

4.  OST's impact on the Bottomline: ROI. (Harrison Owen inspired)

These are all fairly ambitious and will probably change slightly as I move
deeper into my lit review.  I am favoring #1. I believe their is enough
data and information (potential to gather) available.  #2 and #3 are a tied
for a close second.  Harrison recommended # 4 (I'm not sure I have enough
time to complete this one.  Getting "buy in" from others to calculate the
ROI may be difficult and hard to calculate "fuzzy hard to measure in
dollars and cents".)

 Anyways that is where I am on this effort.  Would be interested in hearing
your thoughts - pros/cons.

Rich Norris

P.S. Comments from the field appreciated also.

Richard Norris
(407)779-0531
rnorris at digital.net