Greetings and please excuse

Michael Holdstock mike.holdstock at swipnet.se
Mon Jan 24 10:35:19 PST 2000

Ladies and gentlemen

I regret any inconveniance, but this was the only way I could find of
getting all my old email addresses in Internet Mail over to a new computer
and Outlook Express.

New for this year:
my daughter Klara has moved in with me, thus making me a full-time parent
offering an experiential workshop around the Emotional Intelligence theme
offering a longer training on the "Personal Growth = Organisational Growth"
theme
more and more coaching work, language, presentation technique and leadrship
skills
more cooperation with other consultants and companies.

Lots of positive change around!

Look forward to hearing from you

Hope you are all well

Mike

Michael Holdstock
personal and organisational growth support
training, facilitation, counseling and coaching
personal vision - to be working at my own creative
edge by supporting others in their work on theirs

"Don't ask what the world needs. Rather - ask what makes you come alive;
then go and do it!. Because what the world needs is people who have come
alive."  Howard Thurman

“We must be the change we seek in the world."

                                                            Gandhi

email: mike.holdstock at swipnet.se
tel +46 (0) 707 444 525
fax +46 (0) 707 110 679