Seeking African-American Facilitator

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Mon Jan 10 17:29:06 PST 2000

Howdy,

This is primarily for African-American members of the list from the greater
Philadelphia (USA) area.  My apologies to everybody else.

A friend requested my help in seeking someone to help with a community
project in Chester County.  It apparently has to do with creating a plan for
the development of a piece of property owned by a church.  He asked me to
put out the word.  He said he would appreciate hearing from individuals with
strong large group facilitation experience, and that open space may or
may not be applicable here.

If you're African-American and interested, please e-mail my friend David
Secan directly.

davidsecan at worldnet.att.net

If anyone else has suggestions, again please e-mail David directly, not
through the list.

Thanks.

Ralph Copleman
http://www.earthdreams.net