Safety Leadership

ralphsc ralphsc at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 14:21:14 PST 2000

Terry,

I'm not sure what your question is, but I can tell you this story.

The very first OS event I facilitated was for 75 engineers and
construction execs.  I think there were two women present.  Worked like a
charm.  Will engineers do it? My experience says yes.

Will people used to top-down structures do it?  They may hesitate to post
session posters, but it only takes one to break the ice, and there's
always more than one.

Will open space soften them up for good?  I doubt it, but so what.

Ralph Copleman