Checking In

ROCHELLE ENGLAND rochelle.england at newcastle.edu.au
Tue Feb 29 22:42:29 PST 2000

Hi Folks

For those of you that I met while in North America - a note to say that I
am back in Australia and I have gone back to my job at the University of
Newcastle! At least for the time being.

Thank you for your friendship and the special times at various OS/OT
gatherings, meetings and courses and individual get togethers. This is the
most naturally human email list that I'm on - where people aren't afraid to
use the words spirit and love!

Since I last saw you I have been to Ireland, Israel, India and Thailand. So
it is rather difficult to settle down after so many adventures.

I really enjoy reading the OS List and learning from all the practical
questions and suggestions that people make over the list. I actually found
out that someone I've known for some time in Newcastle is an OST
practitioner! I haven't had the opportunity to do the real thing yet, but
I'm hoping that an opportunity will come my way soon.

If anyone in NSW or other parts of Australia would like a
co-facilitator,please let me know.

Peace and Love

Rochelle

Rochelle England                     Email:
Lecturer                             rochelle.england @newcastle.edu.au
Organisational Development             Phone: Austr. 02 4921 6311
Learning & Development Program               Int. +61 2 4921 6311
University of Newcastle                FAX:   Austr. 02 4921 6994
Callaghan  NSW  2308  Australia               Int.  +61 2 4921 6994