internship in USA

nuran yigit nuran.yigit at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Feb 23 09:55:22 PST 2000

Dear friends all around the world,

I am very new to the list, so I will introduce myself a bit.
My name is Nuran Yigit. I am studying Pedagogy in Bielefeld, Germany, in
my last year.
I got in touch with Open Space Technology last summer in Brussels, where
I met John Engle (living in Haiiti)... he told me a lot about OST and
his experiences with this methodology... he made me very curious to know
more about OST. Beside this I was very surprised about a very
interesting methodology I haven't learnt at University... this made me
even more curious.
Unfortunately OST is in Germany not very known. For this reason I
decided to write my thesis in pedagogy about OST, to spread out this
idea in Germany and to practise it after my studies. I will start in
Oktober this year.
Before starting to write my thesis I would like to go to USA to do an
internship during July, August nad September. It is important for me to
do this research in USA, in the country with the most experience, where
I can see, feel and learn as much as possible about this methodology.
Maybe you know people and addresses where I could send my application
directly or you know people who can help me indirectly to find a place
in this field.

Thanks a lot for your attention and for your help.

With warm greetings from the cold Bielefeld,

Nuran