looking for shadowing opportunity

biver nbiver at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Wed Feb 23 08:21:33 PST 2000

Hello!

Based on some good feedback from folks on the list, I am seeking to shadow
someone in OS before the event I'm facilitating on March 24-25.  I've connected
with a couple of  wonderful folks, but they don't have any events prior to mine.
Would anyone out there with an event before March 24 be willing to have a
"student" shadow them at an OS event?

--
Nancie T. Biver
National Service Fellow
nbiver at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
www.tulane.edu/~amerprom
504-862-8000 x1538
New Orleans, LA

"There are those who see the world as it is and ask, Why?  And there are those
who see the world as it could be and ask, Why not?"  -George Bernard Shaw