At winter solstice northern hemisphere

Ros Crompton roscrom at alphalink.com.au
Tue Dec 19 13:46:12 PST 2000

Beautiful photo, beautiful space ship; too much fear, too much light;
remember the wilderness? how it speaks to the soul? Can we protect it enough
to protect the soul?

In the south, we have the longest day; early walks and long twilight with
deep blue sky until late hours. Tomorrow I'll collect seed for next
September planting and drink ice cold champagne to cool the coming New Year.
What wonderful contrasts we share through this list. Seasons Greetings to
all and thanks for your shared ideas, experiences and insights.

Cheers, Ros.
Melbourne, Australia.