safe schools person?

Chris Weaver/Rhett Hudson rhett&chris at main.nc.us
Tue Dec 5 07:29:10 PST 2000

Dear OSLIST,

I believe that someone recently mentioned an OS event around a theme of safe
schools.  I can't find the message.  If that was you and you would care to
help my friend who has been asked to do an event around this theme, could
you contact me?  Thanks.

Chris Weaver

--
S   P   R   I   N   G   B   R   A   N   C   H

Opening the Space for Inspired Collaboration
P.O. Box 8234 / Asheville, NC 28814 / USA
Phone: 828 225-0007 / Fax: 828 225-0303
http://www.springbranch.net / chris at springbranch.net

F   A   C   I   L   I   T   A   T   I   O   N