Were you at OT10 or OT11 USA?

Martin Leith martinleith at theinnovationagency.com
Mon Dec 11 06:48:49 PST 2000

Harrison, Ralph Copleman, Jeff Aitken and Joelle Everett have filled in most
of the gaps in my OT1 to OT19 chart and corrected a couple of errors.

But
 OT10 (1992) and OT11 (1993) are still a mystery. One of them (OT10?)
took place at Los Vegas, New Mexico. Rumour has it that Ralph Copleman,
Suzanne Maxwell and Hugh Huntington took part. Sounds like the 60s - if you
can remember it, you weren't there.

If you have the answers please email me at
martinleith at theinnovationagency.com

I have made this and other OT information available at
www.martinleith.com/ot

Would the convenors of OT19, Pawling, New York please let me have more info
so I can add it to the OT mini-website.

Thanks,

Martin