Acquantence & Reports for 2 days OS in Siberia

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Tue Aug 29 08:31:19 PDT 2000

Re: Acquantence & Reports for 2 days OS in SiberiaHi Chris,

nice to hear from a person from NC. I stayed in Raleigh, NC, for half a year
in 1992 from February to August and worked in the business inqubator (sorry
for spelling) in the First Flight Center on 2 Davis Drive in Research
Triangle Park. Is it too hot now?

Thank you for your ideas, I nearly come to the same statement - not
providing an acquatence part - idea too. not yet decided with the reporting,
especially on the first day, I still think the people need to hear each
other and think if just closing circle will be enough for them to understand
what they are doing. I'm not rely much on written reports...though I also
think it will not be the good possibility for printing them out quickly - so
there will be flipchart presentation first.

Best wishes to you
Elena Marchuk
Novosibirsk, Russia