New York OS Facilitators

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Thu Aug 3 00:12:06 PDT 2000

Message text written by OSLIST
>I am passing through New York Oct 12-16 on my way to Open Space on Opens
Space in Berlin. I would be very interested in talking to any open space
practioners working with open space in organisations. As Australia is a few
years behind on the take up of OS I am keen to hear stories of its use,
especially over time within organisations and the changes it has made.
<

Andrew

I seem to remember (if I'm not imagining things again!) that you were
thinking of coming via the UK too?  Are you?

it would be good to welcome you here too

all the best

Romy