Guidelines for the List Serve

Francoise Coupal, Mosaic.net International coupal at mosaic-net-intl.ca
Thu Aug 10 05:04:22 PDT 2000

Dear colleagues,
When I joined the OSLIST a few months ago I was really excited about
learning more about open space technology.  I am a member of three other
list serves which are also very worthwhile.  But, I must say I am
discouraged with the amount and quantity of emails that clog up my email
system on a daily basis to such a point that I no longer bother reading
OSlist email.  Many of the emails could go directly to the person (ie.
thank you, etc)  rather than to the entire list serve which would probably
keep the number of emails down.

Is this a problem for other people?  I am all for receiving emails of a
substantive nature, but maybe the more personal ones could be sent to
people directly.  Francoise

Francoise Coupal
Mosaic.net International, Inc.
705 Roosevelt Ave.
Ottawa, Canada K2A 2A8
Tel:  (613) 728-1439; Fax:  (613) 728-1154.
Visit us on the World Wide Web at: http://www.mosaic-net-intl.ca