chicago open space training with harrison owen

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun Aug 13 15:37:03 PDT 2000

hello all,

apologies for the double posting to some, but wanted to make one last
announcement for the september training in chicago with harrison, as the
deadline for early registration is approaching quickly.  do you know
anyone who would love a little open space?  here's my last call....

--

Hello friends and colleagues, leaders and managers,

If you're one of the many who've said you want to join us in Chicago for

our 5th open space training workshop with Harrison Owen, the early
registration deadline is FAST approaching -- SATURDAY, AUGUST 19th.
Please confirm your intention with your payment, as we work on a
first-paid, first-reserved basis.

If you're still deciding whether or not this workshop is for you, please

do not hesitate to call or email.  I will be happy to talk with you
about what we're doing and where all kinds of organizations are going in

open space... and they ARE going!  Contact info is below.

If you're planning to join us from out of town, our block of rooms at
the Carleton Hotel in Oak Park is going fast, and will be released soon
after our AUGUST 19th deadline.

Again, the early registration deadline is SATURDAY, AUGUST 19th.  The
workshop starts on the evening of September 19th.  The complete
invitation is online at http://www.globalchicago.net/mha/ost or send an
email message to mailto:openspace at globalchicago.net and you'll get all
the details via an autoreply email.

We've been doing this in Chicago for five years now in and it's always
been
a great trip.  We don't waste any time on what you can read in books,
it's all about going deeper into the EXPERIENCE of the open space from
which
our most creative breakthoughs spring.

Please join us if you can... and please do forward this invitation to
anyone you know who could use a little open space.  for more on OST, see

<http://www.globalchicago.net/mha/ost>.

Best wishes for the rest of summer,

michael

--