architecture / the endless house

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Wed Aug 9 01:09:08 PDT 2000

hi, chris, good idea.
that could be for example for an university as for permanent use in the
manner of open!space.
on that we should remember and activate the ideas of friedrich kiesler,
an austrian architect, who lived and worked in new york since 1926,
there he died in 1965.
he is as well the author of my most favorate sentence:
"any problem, big or little, requires a graet humility ? to let it tell
you what it wants,
rather than your telling the problem, how it should be resolved.
it will develop from its own inner concept, which must be listened to
and understood."
isn't that the real essence of open!space ?
there exists a catalogue about his work titled "friedrich kiesler.
inside the endless house".
i´ll show it if you want at osonos.
florian