Three days to go in the poetry contest

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Apr 27 12:37:48 PDT 2000

Stop right there, Ralph, its already a masterpiece
hugs
michael

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:20:22 -0400, Ralph Copleman wrote:

>I'm working on a masterpiece, but I need a deadline extension.
>
>(My dog ate my first draft.)
>
>My dog named Fredded,
>Broke my heart today
>He gnashed and shredded,
>The entire poem away.
>
>--
>Ralph Copleman
>http://www.earthdreams.net
>609-895-1629
>

>> From: Chris Corrigan <corcom at INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA>
>> Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:31:32 -0700
>> To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>> Subject: Three days to go in the poetry contest
>>
>> The mania surrounding the Second Biannual OSLIST Restricted Form Poetry
>> Contest continues unabated and the contest is nearing it's closing
>> deadline.  Entries should be in to me no later than April 30 at 11:59pm
>> PDT (Canada).
>>
>> To recap, we're looking for a four stanza poem with each stanza made up
>> of four lines, and each line made up of four words.  The subject of the
>> poem must relate to Open Space.
>>
>> The poems will be judged by a vote of the OSLIST members.  The winner
>> receives a tattered copy of The Tao of Pooh and gets to assume the
>> mantle of OSLIST Poet Laureate, which includes the responsibility for
>> designing and executing the Third Biannual OSLIST Restricted Form Poetry
>> Contest in October.
>>
>> So far we have four entries.  It's not too late!  Get those poems posted
>> today!  YOU COULD ALREADY BE A WINNER!
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> --
>> CHRIS CORRIGAN
>> 108-1035 Pacific Street
>> Vancouver BC
>> V6E 4G7
>>
>> Phone: 604.683.3080
>> Fax: 604.683.3036
>>
>> (GO LEAFS GO!)

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK