Dissipative structures and long term OS

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Fri Apr 14 09:26:50 PDT 2000

Dear Chris,
consider doing the os that you have planned in the afternoon and next
morning as the first part.
You might not need the crashcourse afterwards or have a bunch of
qualified questions and issues based on real experience.
I have used this format in my trainings: no preparation or anything
but immediately into open space.
See you in Berlin
michael

>For the training, they will be getting a half day crash course in OS,
>what it is and how it works, and then an afternoon and next morning in
>OS to experience the process and work on opportunities for leadership in
>their communities.  The councils want to develop the capacity to first
>of all work in Open Space, and eventually run them for themselves.

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK