OS opportunity in Boston

Bill Joiner billjoiner at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 28 11:21:49 PDT 2000

Hello everyone,

I have an opportunity for someone who has some experience in Opening Space,
who'd like to fill in for me doing a four-and-a-half hour OS for a gathering
of the Institute for Management Consultants (actually a professional
association rather than an institute) in Concord, Massachusetts, on Monday,
May 15 (10:30-3:00).  I've just been called out of town for seveal days,
including the 15th, for something I absolutely must do.

I've done several of these half-day Open Space events, and as others on this
list have testified, they have worked really well.  This particular event is
a nice opportunity for someone to have a good group of management
consultants (of all types) learn about Open Space and you as an Open Space
facilitator - as many of them may be in a position to suggest Open Space to
their clients.  The event itself will be pro bono.

One of the two sponsors is someone I've done this with before with another
association, and the other sponsor is someone who's very enthusiastic about
using Open Space.  The announcement is already out.  I will be available to
help with the "hand-off" - helping you connect with the sponsors and getting
you up to speed on the theme and what they want from the event.

If you are interested and available to do this, please let me know asap.

Thanks!

Bill Joiner

Synergy by Design

www.synergybydesign.com