Three days to go in the poetry contest

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Apr 27 02:31:32 PDT 2000

The mania surrounding the Second Biannual OSLIST Restricted Form Poetry
Contest continues unabated and the contest is nearing it's closing
deadline.  Entries should be in to me no later than April 30 at 11:59pm
PDT (Canada).

To recap, we're looking for a four stanza poem with each stanza made up
of four lines, and each line made up of four words.  The subject of the
poem must relate to Open Space.

The poems will be judged by a vote of the OSLIST members.  The winner
receives a tattered copy of The Tao of Pooh and gets to assume the
mantle of OSLIST Poet Laureate, which includes the responsibility for
designing and executing the Third Biannual OSLIST Restricted Form Poetry
Contest in October.

So far we have four entries.  It's not too late!  Get those poems posted
today!  YOU COULD ALREADY BE A WINNER!

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN