Spanish

Don Ferretti dferrett at placer.ca.gov
Wed Apr 26 16:46:18 PDT 2000

Could someone give me a Spanish translation of the four principles and one law in Spanish?  Then go the extra step of giving the phonetic version. Reason:  I'm opening space for a group of mostly Spanish speaking parents. I do not speak Spanish but from my previous experience with this they will be happy with me at least trying (probably get some laughs out of it too).  It I could get this information in Spanish with the phonetic interpretation I might not screw it up very much.....thanks........./Don