My First Open Space!

glory ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 3 12:28:41 PDT 2000

Hello everyone!
My name is Glory Ressler and I completed OST training with Birgitt
Williams (nee Bolton) last week.  The experience was rich, to say the
least.  I found that so much of my previous training, research, and work
'landed' right here, right now in this eternal present space.
I have just been approached to facilitate a 2 1/2 day OS event regarding
the launching of an international cultural centre, where the sponsor is
clear about opening the invitation to all the community stakeholders.
My questions (so far) are:
1)  Any tips for this case especially re: their imminent 'birth' and the
organizational life cycle info?
2)  The flow of the 2 1/2 days (probably Friday night, Saturday, and
Sunday) - when to converge, etc....?
I haven't even had time to join the Canadian Institute (my check is in
the mail, haha!), and this is the second OST event proposal that has
come my way! Help!
With best wishes from my chaordically driven, yet ordered heart,
Glory